You have something POWERFUL to share with the world.
We are here to help you build the strategies and the platforms needed to grow your business online.
3 Months for $250 (Save $50)
1 Month for $100
JANUARY – MISSION
LIVE YOUR DREAM IN 2018: PURPOSE AND MISSION, BY KRISTA-LYNN LANDOLFI
COMPLETE YOUR MISSION STRATEGY (GAIN PLAN)
It’s time to rock what ya got and be the STAR you truly are! Knowing who you are and how you best serve is the solid foundation that sets you up for success, fulfillment, and a life of deep meaning. More than a keynote, Krista-Lynn’s “Live Your Dream in 2018” presentation is an experiential coaching clinic sure to trigger an “A-Ha!” or two! Clarify your purpose, name your mission for 2018, create anchor points for advancement, and chart a course for an awesome year!
Krista-Lynn Landolfi has been coaching people to greatness since 1990. Known in professional circles as the “coaches coach,” Krista-Lynn is sought after by high-impact influencers who desire to expand their reach, maximize results, and increase their level of fulfillment. Krista-Lynn’s specialty is “quality of life coaching,” which sets her clients up to thrive, flourish, and prosper!
- Tuesday, January 9th at 2:00-4:00 PM – 60 Minute Keynote at Tenacious Tuesdays (FREE Event)
- Tuesday, January 11th – 60 Minute Webinar will be released to registrants
- Monday, January 15th at 11:59 PM – DEADLINE TO REGISTER
- Tuesday, January 16th at 8:30-9:30 AM – 60 Minute Workshop at GoodWill Training Center
- Thursday, January 25th at 6:30-7:30 PM – 60 Minute Conference Call
FEBRUARY – BRANDING
CREATING THE VALUE-DRIVEN BRAND IN YOUR BUSINESS, BY CAT FORD-COATES
COMPLETE YOUR BRAND MAP
Your brand is how your business communicates with your audience. It is everything from font choices, to imagery, to language. The key to differentiating an everyday brand from an amazing, life-changing brand is how you communicate the VALUE of your product or service. And that starts with, you guessed it, YOU. Cat will go down the rabbit hole of guiding you to defining your business’s core values so that you can create a brand in your business that you’re not only proud of, but one you can leverage in your marketing efforts to generate revenue in your business.
Cat Ford-Coates is a portrait photographer based in western North Carolina who photographs women all over the world, creating boutique and value-driven branding campaigns for entrepreneurs and professionals, heirloom portraiture for subjects and their families, and empowers her clients to celebrate themselves by reflecting back to them the version of themselves that their loved ones see; the one they hope is seen, the person that is loved, and valuable. Cat Ford-Coates helps you to see that you are enough, exactly as you are today.
- Tuesday, February 6th at 2:00-4:00 PM – 60 Minute Keynote at Tenacious Tuesdays (FREE Event)
- Tuesday, February 13th – 60 Minute Webinar will be released to registrants
- Thursday, February 15th at 11:59 PM – DEADLINE TO REGISTER
- Tuesday, February 20th at 8:30-9:30 AM – 60 Minute Workshop at GoodWill Training Center
- Tuesday, February 27th at 6:30-7:30 PM – 60 Minute Conference Call
MARCH – MARKETING
MURPHY FUNKHOUSER CAPPS
GREAT MARKETING: WHERE STORY AND STRATEGY INTERTWINE, BY MURPHY FUNKHOUSER CAPPS
COMPLETE YOUR MARKETING PLAN
Stories make connections in a way that charts and numbers never could! Intertwining the basics of storytelling with the fundamentals of marketing, Murphy will lead seminar attendees through identifying their unique market position and competitive advantage and the best strategies to tell their story in a way that resonates in the hearts of minds of their ideal customers! Participants will identify tangible strategies for making a plan and growing their business.
Murphy Funkhouser Capps is an entrepreneur, storyteller and performer who enjoys putting her clients and their brands in the spotlight with her brand strategies and marketing expertise. She is the co-founder and CEO of 100% female owned Kudzu Brands, a branding agency for growing businesses, and also a small theatre company, StoryStage Productions.
- Tuesday, March 6th at 2:00-4:00 PM – 60 Minute Keynote at Tenacious Tuesdays (FREE Event)
- Tuesday, March 13th – 60 Minute Webinar will be released to registrants
- Monday, March 19th at 11:59 PM – DEADLINE TO REGISTER
- Tuesday, March 20th at 8:30-9:30 AM – 60 Minute Workshop at GoodWill Training Center
- Thursday, March 29th at 6:30-7:30 PM – 60 Minute Conference Call
APRIL – CONTENT
INCREASE YOUR INCOME THROUGH EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION, BY MISTI MCCLOUD
COMPLETE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS PLAN
Making your business communications work for you requires planning, coordination, and consistency. Developing your brand voice and communicating clearly with your audience can mean the difference between growing your business and languishing on the sidelines. Misti will help you define your audience, craft your unique brand story, generate compelling content, and develop your effective communication plan.
Misti McCloud is a successful Communications Consultant who helps professional women communicate with clarity. She guides women entrepreneurs in using media channels to strategically create positive, brand-consistent images and effective dialogue, while growing their business beyond projections. Misti delights in mentoring c-suite professionals, thought leaders, and social entrepreneurs around the world.
- Tuesday, April 3rd at 2:00-4:00 PM – 60 Minute Keynote at Tenacious Tuesdays (FREE Event)
- Tuesday, April 10th – 60 Minute Webinar will be released to registrants
- Monday, April 16th at 11:59 PM – DEADLINE TO REGISTER
- Tuesday, April 17th at 8:30-9:30 AM – 60 Minute Workshop at GoodWill Training Center
- Thursday, April 26th at 6:30-7:30 PM – 60 Minute Conference Call
MAY – DIGITAL
DIGITAL MARKETING TO ENGAGE PEOPLE AND BUILD YOUR BUSINESS, BY SARAH BENOIT
COMPLETE YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING ACTION PLAN
Digital marketing provides a wealth of opportunities to share your message, grow your audiences, and increase your sales. The struggle lies in understanding how to make effective, profitable, results-oriented choices about channels, content, campaigns, target audiences, and more. Learn best practices for using digital communication tools like your website, blog, social media, or email newsletter to grow your bottom line and make your messaging more engaging, memorable, and shareable.
Sarah Benoit is the co-founder and lead instructor of the JB Media Institute, a comprehensive educational program available online and in person that trains students of all ages and backgrounds to apply and execute social media, SEO, online advertising, and PR strategies based on brand stories, company/organizational goals, and the audience experience. Sarah’s background includes 15 years of entrepreneurship, public speaking, communications, and web design and development experience.
- Tuesday, May 1st at 2:00-4:00 PM – 60 Minute Keynote at Tenacious Tuesdays (FREE Event)
- Tuesday, May 8th – 60 Minute Webinar will be released to registrants
- Monday, May 14th at 11:59 PM – DEADLINE TO REGISTER
- Tuesday, May 15th at 8:30-9:30 AM – 60 Minute Workshop at GoodWill Training Center
- Thursday, May 24th at 6:30-7:30 PM – 60 Minute Conference Call
JUNE – SALES
OWNING YOUR EXPERTISE AND SELLING YOUR VALUE, BY EMILY BREEDLOVE
COMPLETE YOUR SALES STRATEGY
No business can grow effectively without a complete and polished Sales Strategy. For those who are uncomfortable being aggressive at conducting sales, either online or face-to-face, the limitations which come with steering clear of the awkward conversations will forever hold your company back. Emily will cover the main components of a Sales Strategy, including the preparation and packaging of positioning statements, pitches, sales funnels, and various communication components of your sales process.
Emily Breedlove is a Growth Strategist and Branding Specialist who equips entrepreneurial women to do powerful things in the world. She empowers women entrepreneurs to shatter their glass ceilings in order to become wildly successful at business. Emily passionately serves the women of WNC and beyond.
- Tuesday, June 5th at 2:00-4:00 PM – 60 Minute Keynote at Tenacious Tuesdays (FREE Event)
- Tuesday, June 12th – 60 Minute Webinar will be released to registrants
- Monday, June 18th at 11:59 PM – DEADLINE TO REGISTER
- Tuesday, June 19th at 8:30-9:30 AM – 60 Minute Workshop at GoodWill Training Center
- Thursday, June 28th at 6:30-7:30 PM – 60 Minute Conference Call
JULY – VIDEO
SHARE YOUR STORY AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH VIDEO MARKETING, BY DANIELLE MCCLENNAN
COMPLETE YOUR VIDEO MARKETING STRATEGY
Video is today’s most powerful marketing tool because it engages your audience on an emotional level, and that’s how decisions are made. Not sure where to start? This course will walk you through the exact steps you need to plan your video strategy and grow your brand. Topics include creating a plan to share your story, translating your message to video, getting your videos in front of the right people at the right time, and avoiding common mistakes when creating videos.
Danielle McClennan isn’t in the business of making videos, she’s in the business of making purpose-driven businesses better off. Danielle helps her clients do good + do well by leveraging the power of story to build connection with the right audience. Video marketing strategy is her profession. Storytelling is her obsession.
- Tuesday, July 10th at 2:00-4:00 PM – 60 Minute Keynote at Tenacious Tuesdays (FREE Event)
- Tuesday, July 17th – 60 Minute Webinar will be released to registrants
- Monday, July 23rd at 11:59 PM – DEADLINE TO REGISTER
- Tuesday, July 24th at 8:30-9:30 AM – 60 Minute Workshop at GoodWill Training Center
- Tuesday, July 31st at 6:30-7:30 PM – 60 Minute Conference Call
POWERFULLY TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS IN 2018 WITH A MARKETING & SALES STRATEGY THAT WORKS
- 60 min. Keynote at Tenacious Tuesdays
- 60 min. Webinar with corresponding activities
- 60 min. Face-to-Face Workshop at Goodwill Center
- 60 min. Video Conference Call
- 30 days of Private Facebook Group
- 1 Completed Strategy Template
BULK & A LA CARTE RATES
- $100 for 1 Month
- $250 for 3 Months (Save $50)
- $475 for 6 Months (Save $125 – Register by 2/15)
- $500 for 7 Months (Save $200 – Register by 1/15)