- This event has passed.
ASHEVILLE AREA WHOLISTIC & INTEGRATIVE PROF. MTG.—14 JAN. 2019
January 14 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
ASHEVILLE AREA WHOLISTIC & INTEGRATIVE PROFESSIONALS (AAWIP) MEETING—14 JAN. 2018–BEGINS 3PM FOR TWO HOURS
REGISTERING FOR MEETING
Please accurately e-register your attendance (prior to our meeting), so that we have a seat waiting for you (this includes members bringing guests). The RSVP list will be printed by six the Sunday before our meeting, but you can still register online (I just won’t have your name on my print out).
Attendance is noted at meetings and recorded post meetings. To revise your attendance status, see instructions at
3pm for two hours | Cost: Free | Where: Viewable by E-Registered AAWIP Members
Prior to 3pm: we (whoever can help) will set up chairs
Until 3:05 pm:
– circulate business cards and materials for those attending before the meeting by putting on tables at the door, or on chairs if you have enough material;
– products can be placed at your feet for show & tell;
– we do not circulate cards, sign-up sheets, or products during two-minute presentations to give each professional our full attention.
3:05 pm to approx. 4:15 pm (60-70ish minutes):
– each attending has a 2-minute verbal opportunity to share your good work to the entire group;
– expect 30-40ish in attendance depending on the month;
– 5 minutish “Questions, Clarification, and Oops, I forgot to mention” session following 2-minute verbal sharing.
Approx. 4:20pm (5ish minutes):
short stretch, bathroom break, collect materials at table, chat (folks are welcome to come and go during the meeting).
Approx. 4:30pm – Twenty Minute Teaching: TBD
– Approx. 4:50pm:
– 1:1 networking which can also be continued in the Crystal Visions coffee shop after the meeting;
– Show & Tell can range from, energetic work, and product demonstrations, to chatting about collaborations
– Approx. 5:00pm:
– break down tables (whoever can help) and stack chairs;
– materials on table will be thrown away by 5:00pm, so please be sure to pick up your valuable information by then.
– Approx. 5pm meeting ends (chatting can continue in the coffee shop).
POST MEETING (to maintain mutual respect and a positive spirit)
We’re a supportive group and while it is common to connect one-on-one for tea, coffee, or lunch outside of our meetings, boundaries and people as individuals should be respected; if an AAWIP member isn’t ready to meet, is not the “let’s meet” type, needs an empath breather… this should be respected by all AAWIP members.
MEMBER OPPORTUNITIES NOW
– AAWIP is on LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Meetup Discussion Board to allow you to promote your wholistic and integrative workshops, and sessions.
– Want to be a 20 Minute Teacher? Read how on the AAWIP meetup discussion board–“Twenty Minute Teachers during AAWIP Meetings and How You Can Present.”
– (If you feel comfortable) Build our well-being community in more than meetings. Have coffee/tea/meals with AAWIP members outside of AAWIP meetings. Use the membership list to connect eye-to-eye (even if you can’t make meetings). AAWIP is more than one meeting per month.
See you soon!